tisdag 1 mars 2011

Daily Result




Another day of +- Today I didnt feel like playing 6 hours of poker. But still I got some very nice hands. And I keep on improving my game. As usual im +1 Buy in and then loses it all. TBH I dont know why, I think im unconsciously tilting. This is the hand when I started tilting I guess.


BTN: k46.26
SB: k126.77
BB: k24.69
Hero (UTG): k55.48

SB posts SB k0.25, BB posts BB k0.50

Pre Flop: (k0.75) Hero has Ah As

Hero raises to k4.00, BTN calls k4.00, fold, fold

Flop: (k8.75, 2 players) 9s Jh Tc
Hero bets k6.00, BTN raises to k42.26 and is all-in, fold

BTN wins k20.24

Nasty flop huh? I´ve seen many calls at 8BB for JTs aswell as KQ. This hand was just too dangerous to play. But I still tilted on it for dropping those precious aces. What could have been done? Well generally a bigger preflop raise but still no. Since no one calls those +10 BB raise preflop at my level. Anyways I asked the guy what he had. He said KK.

Over and out, Mr.Fredrik



8 kommentarer:

  1. Even 3 hours is pretty good. I don't think I could last 6 hours a day!

    SvaraRadera
  2. like I said stop imidietly when you get to +1 buy in D: Don't do the same mistakes I did

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congratulations! There is a plus!
    http://baxxmans.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  4. nice man. Will get better eventually

    SvaraRadera
  5. You're in the green at least.

    SvaraRadera
  6. At least you're getting in a bunch of hands like you wanted to.

    SvaraRadera
  7. i hate when the flops completely fuck you over, especially when you have a half decent hand. Following!

    SvaraRadera